Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11, 2012 - 1 a.m. - T-24

T minus 24 and I'm up. After a very long double header (5-1/2 hours!), we finally arrived home to put some finishing touches on our bags.

We have been checking the weather to see if we really need jackets. The temperature should range from 40 to 70 or so, according to www.weather.com. We will see how spot-on they are.

Bills have been paid on line, so they don't turn the power off on Logan...don't think he would appreciate that :)

Can't find the three memory cards I purchased for my camera a couple weeks ago. What the heck did I do with them?? I put them in a safe place, safe enough that I can't even find them myself...ugh. I hate it when I do that. I guess we will stop in Boise on the way to the airport for more. I do have many, but I'm using one per day and would like a few extras in case, God forbid, one decides to go belly-up on me.

Thought we were leaving LG at about 2 p.m. tomorrow (today??), but Colby decided to up it to noon so we could eat lunch before we go to the airport. Then...he calls me during the game to tell me that he wants to leave at 8 a.m.!!! Anyone who knows me knows that I am not an 8 a.m. kinda gal. Not sure why we need to be up there that early. The plane doesn't even leave until 8 p.m.! He might be kind of excited by this point :)

Think I must go to bed, making sure everything is charging tonight...the cell phone (though we can't use them once we leave the States), the iPad, the laptops, the Kindle Fire, the camera batteries. We will be a walking electronic store...LOL.

Until we meet again ~ T, C, C

No comments:

Post a Comment